How to Get Help in Windows 10 – Windows 10 users are sometimes having trouble with their PC. That becomes the issue is, how to get help in Windows 10 and fix the problem? Fortunately, Microsoft allows you to get the answers as soon as possible through a number of support services. You can easily find help via live chat as well as a phone call and other different ways. Keep scrolling through the following solutions and get back to work soon!
5 Easy Ways of How to Get Help in Windows 10 :
1. Press the F1 key
Microsoft provides you with a special key to get help in Windows 10. Simply press the F1 key and you will be directed to the help center. When you are in an app, pressing the key brings you to the program’s help menu. Meanwhile, for Windows 10, the button directs you to the Bing default browser.
Follow the instructions below to get help through F1 key:
- On your keyboard, press the F1 key. If you see nothing happen, press the F1 Key together with the Start button or Fn button.
- You will see the Bing default browser that shows the most common questions.
- Type on the search box when needed if you have other questions.
2. Get Microsoft support
Asking Microsoft support is another way of how to get help in Windows 10. Microsoft enables users to find answers to their problems through a dedicated app. This app uses an algorithm to provide you with possible answers. The system identifies your questions or provided keywords and finds related documentation.
If you want to get help through Microsoft’s Contact Us, follow the steps below:
- Visit support.microsoft.com, navigate to Contact Us.
- Click on the ‘Open Get Help app’ button. The page may send a confirmation, click Open Get Help.
- This may take a few minutes. When Virtual Agent appears on your screen, type your problem in provided space.
- The agent will respond and provide you with possible suggestions.
3. Ask Cortana
If you are not into typing, simply ask Cortana for help. Microsoft’s voice service assists you to understand basic issues commonly occur in Windows 10. Cortana knows some basic solutions such as how to copy and paste through keyboards. To give you a better experience, the digital assistant can direct you to related videos that can answer your questions.
Do the following steps to get help from Cortana:
- Make sure you have activated the Cortana feature on PC.
- Click on ‘Talk to Cortana’ with a circle icon in the menu bar.
- Click on the microphone icon and ask Cortana anything.
- Cortana will provide you with related answers and suggestions.
4. Try troubleshooters
Another option to get help in Windows 10 is by trying built-in troubleshooters. The troubleshooters are available in the system and it can give you a list of recommendations that may work to get rid of the problem.
Follow the steps below to use built-in troubleshooters in Windows 10:
- Open Settings, navigate to Update and Security.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Alternatively, you can go to the search column in the menu bar and type Troubleshoot settings.
- Choose the category of your issue and let the system troubleshoot.
- Microsoft will give you some recommendations to improve your experience.
5. Join Microsoft Community discussion forum
The last but not least, Microsoft offers a community discussion forums that enable the users to get help in their Windows 10. Here is how you can take advantage of the Microsoft Community discussion forum.
- Visit answers.microsoft.com
- Find related questions and answers from other members.
- If you cannot find related questions, click Ask a question and wait for the useful answer from other community members.
All in all, how to get help in Windows 10 varies widely ranging from pressing hotkeys to asking Microsoft community. Either way, the solutions are provided by Microsoft to enhance a user’s experience when using Windows 10.